Thursday, June 2, 2016

When I was 16 I figured out how to drive

history channel documentary science When I was 16 I figured out how to drive. I took the Drivers Education course at De La Salle High School in New Orleans. I passed everything and was told by my father that I couldn't drive until I was 18. I knew not to endeavor to arrange a few things and this was one of them. I was truly baffled.

When I turned 18 I was the assigned "go for" driver. Charles, will you go for this. Charles will you go for that. Charles, will you go for supper. Charles, will you go for ... All things considered, you get the thought. One day I went for Popeye's Chicken. They have the best onion rings ever.

As I was leaving the parking garage I gunned the Grenada in opposite and kept running into the concrete base of a light shaft. I swear the post moved. I got out and studied the harm to the auto. The traveler side back quarter board had moved into the indirect access board which had moved into the front entryway board which had moved into the front quarter board. There was no chance I could abstain from advising father what had happened to his auto. I ran home with my last supper. I was resolved not to resemble a man on death column.

No comments:

Post a Comment